Sunday, November 29, 2009

On yo mind

Did she say just a lil touch.....oh what could she mean? Mind is twisting and turing from left to right and watch out here comes a flying swirling colors of paint at your face.... What can she be thinking at this time to say such of a thing? Loosing focus on what is @ hand can't let that happen but with my mind over flowing and I'm all stress out this is what it is!!! Hmmm......


This is what happens to me at times when I get off track....it's like your mind is turn to mush. I doing what is important then here's roll in the clowns with some craziness. We all go threw it when we loose control of that we need to keep our minds on that's why relaxing and doing some stress free techniques will help do the job.


2 comments:

  1. Hey how are you doing. OOhh god what a silly picture that is lol. Where is a pic of you? You sound like a party girl and a fun one at that. I like da setup here. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina,

    Where did you get that great fun graphic? I need to spice up my blog. It is pretty boring so far.

    I love your rambling. Ramble any time.

    ReplyDelete